Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Love & it's ways.

I always lived my life one day at a time, I always thought that I am in this life to make a difference. I never knew I was born to make a difference to just one person and be so head over heels in love with her. She showed me that I can love, that I could let my whole self go to her; give my heart to her and she will hold me together, all my life.
All through my life I lost near and dear ones, any and everyone I held close left me, if I held strongly, they left quicker. So I came to people delicately. Not so tight that they feel suffocated. so that they will not leave. I made myself self dependent. I never discussed my feelings with anyone. Some things I didn't have the courage to say to myself even.
Then, she came along, like a storm of rain after a drought of decades. She showed me how encompassing love can be and I gave myself up to her fully. I expressed my deepest emotions, buried away to her. Feelings I never thought I had in me. I felt loved and I love her with all my might. I didn't realise that I held her delicately and not close enough to my heart that I should, for she is mine. I will never let her go and always hold her close in my heart. She has my heart and I breath her breath, even though we have never met, we will always be soulmates. When ever we meet, tomorrow or next month or next year, we will be together forever.
I try and give her all I can and all that she needs. Sometimes I feel I am not able to, but I still try. For some time now I could hear in her in her voice that I need to hold her and fight for her, even with herself. The fool that I am, I thought she wanted to go away. But I know, she needs love and love is the only way she will be mine forever. If I have to make efforts that she may say are not needed, I still will.
It's amazing how you think you know how to love but yet you learn new ways to love everyday. I will always love her and only her, and together we will discover new ways to love, layers that it has, and how to love each other more everyday.
I love you Tia, only you!
Jatin

No comments:

Post a Comment